Office Address: 2513 N. Halsted Street, Chicago, IL 60614
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Friday: 9 AM to 3PM
Office Phone: 773-697-4112
Office E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jazmin Carranza | Jazmin@hifipm.com: 773-697-4112 x102
Tim Dusza | Tim@hifipm.com: 773-697-4112 x108
Emergency Phone: 800-934-1406
(Please note the emergency line should only be used for emergency situations which cannot wait for regular office hours.)
RCN Cable: www.rcn.com
*If your utilities are not covered by your monthly rent, you must set up utility accounts for cooking gas, heat and electric (as applicable) prior to key pick up/move in. Note: Keys cannot be released until account numbers are provided for all applicable utility accounts. (If you are not sure if a utility is covered in your monthly rent, please refer to your signed lease.)
To sublet your unit means to re-assign the lease to a new tenant in the event that you wish to leave your unit before the expiration of your lease. In this case, you, as the tenant, would remain responsible for all rent payments and lease terms, should your sublessor fail to make a rent payment by its due date.
It would be your responsibility to find a new tenant. This involves advertising, showing the unit, and communication with the management company once your sublettor has submitted all required documents.
Once you find an applicant interested in renting your unit, the process is as follows:
- Have each applicant submit an online application with a $65 application fee via: hifipm.managebuilding.com/Resident/apps/rentalapp
- Have the applicant(s) send income verification documents (2 recent paystubs or offer letter of employment) to: email@example.com
- Once all documents have been submitted, notify us with the name of the applicant(s) and the preferred move-in date.
- You will be notified once a decision has been made regarding the approval of the applicant(s). It will be your responsibility to follow up with the applicant(s) regarding the decision.
- If the applicant is approved, we will forward a sublet agreement for each party to sign.
- You will be provided with the finalized sublet agreement, allowing the new tenant(s) to move-in on date that was originally agreed upon by both parties.
PET POLICY: Our pet policy varies by building, so please be sure to confirm with the management company that pets can be allowed in your unit before allowing someone with a pet to apply. (Generally, this means a maximum of one cat or dog 2 years of age or older, up to 50 lbs, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee.)
*Note that we do not allow Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottweilers or Dobermans (including mixes of these breeds).
Tenant Selection Criteria
Tenant Selection Criteria
- Application Fee: Each applicant eighteen (18) years of age or older must pay a non-refundable application fee of $65. Because there are no exceptions, it is important that tenants review this information carefully before submitting an application, making certain that, to the best of their knowledge, they meet the rental application approval criteria stated. Applications are processed and considered in order of completion. For an application to be considered complete, all form fields must be filled as directed, all supporting documentation must be received, and the first month rent must be received in cleared funds.
- Roommates/Co-Residents: In the event there are multiple applicants to reside in the same dwelling, i.e. roommates or co- residents, the information on all applicants will be combined during the verification process.
- Credit History: Applicant(s) must have a credit report, which reflects a positive payment history on at least 66% of the total accounts reported for the past two (2) years. Bankruptcy or unpaid foreclosure/eviction/skips/money owed to a previous landlord within two (2) years will result in denial of the application.
- Income to Debt: A verifiable consistent monthly gross income less the total monthly debt obligations shown on the credit report divided by three (3) must result in an amount which is equal to or greater than the monthly rental rate for the desired apartment. Income must the verified through a direct supervisor, payroll or human resources department, or from the applicant’s last two paycheck stubs. Self-employed applicants will be required to provide either the previous year’s tax return or bank statements for the last six (6) months. Proof of retirement benefits, disability income or full time student status is required.
- Residence History: Applicant(s) must have a current resident reference (apartment community or Mortgage Company) reflecting a prompt payment record and an acceptable rental history for the past two (2) years. Unpaid foreclosure/eviction/skips/or money owed to a previous landlord will result in denial of the application. Any record of disturbance of neighbors, destruction of property, living or housekeeping habits at a prior residence which may adversely affect the health or welfare of other residents, unauthorized occupants, or unauthorized pets may result in the denial of the application.
- Validity Period: If an application is approved, all applicants must sign the lease within 48 hours of receipt. If any portion remains unsigned after 48 hours, the unit will be placed back on the market. Approved applications remain in good standing for a period of sixty (60) days from the approval date. If the lease is not signed and/or the applicant fails to occupy an apartment within the viable time period, the application must be resubmitted for verification and approval and a new application fee must be paid. Applicants warrant all information given to be true and providing false information constitutes grounds for denial of the application.