Office Address: 2501 North Halsted Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM; Friday: 9 AM to 3PM
Office Phone: 773-697-4112
Office E-mail: email@example.com
Emergency Phone: 800-934-1406
(Please note the emergency line should only be used for emergency situations which cannot wait for regular office hours.)
RCN Cable: www.rcn.com
*If your utilities are not covered by your monthly rent, you must set up utility accounts for cooking gas, heat and electric (as applicable) prior to key pick up/move in. Note: Keys cannot be released until account numbers are provided for all applicable utility accounts. (If you are not sure if a utility is covered in your monthly rent, please refer to your signed lease.)
To sublet your unit means to re-assign the lease to a new tenant in the event that you wish to leave your unit before the expiration of your lease. In this case, you, as the tenant, would remain responsible for all rent payments and lease terms, should your sublessor fail to make a rent payment by its due date.
It would be your responsibility to find a new tenant. This involves advertising, showing the unit, and communication with the management company once your sublettor has submitted all required documents.
Once you find an applicant interested in renting your unit, the process is as follows:
- Have each applicant submit an online application with a $65 application fee via: hifipm.managebuilding.com/Resident/apps/rentalapp
- Have the applicant(s) send income verification documents (2 recent paystubs or offer letter of employment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once all documents have been submitted, notify us with the name of the applicant(s) and the preferred move-in date.
- You will be notified once a decision has been made regarding the approval of the applicant(s). It will be your responsibility to follow up with the applicant(s) regarding the decision.
- If the applicant is approved, we will forward a sublet agreement for each party to sign.
- You will be provided with the finalized sublet agreement, allowing the new tenant(s) to move-in on date that was originally agreed upon by both parties.
PET POLICY: Our pet policy varies by building, so please be sure to confirm with the management company that pets can be allowed in your unit before allowing someone with a pet to apply. (Generally, this means a maximum of one cat or dog 2 years of age or older, up to 50 lbs, with a $300 non-refundable pet fee.)
*Note that we do not allow Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottweilers or Dobermans (including mixes of these breeds).